Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simply Amazed

Dearest Bloggers,
This book is currently working miracles in my life. The more i read the more i become engaged and attached to this painting in literature. All of the great elements in this fantastic autobiography have linked together to change my life forever. I whole heartidely look forward to absorbing the last 200 pages of this enchanted story. Fellow bloggers, please spill your emmotions and reply how this story has done miracles in your lives as it has in mine.
~Yours truly,
TheClap101

8 comments:

Authority Figure said...

this actually has caused me to fued with my friends and aquaintances in this class. so miracle wouldnt be the word I would use, haha.

Penny Lane said...

You are right. This book is doing wonders for me. In fact, I had a headache but once I opened the book, it immediatly disappeared.

honeybuns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
honeybuns said...

of course i am right. i am never wrong.

Better Than You said...

You had a headache, but I was prone to epilepsy. As soon as I started reading the words cradled within these pages my condition become less and less common, and now, less than a month after starting this wondrous novel, it has disappeared alltogether. This book doesn't just cause miracles, it is made of them.

BrookeMicaela said...

I agree- this book is really cool. It's not boring, because it incorporates so many topics at once. I rarely pick up a book that that I truely enjoy and that makes me thing about many different aspects of life. To Kill A Mockingbird looks at maturity and growing up, and discrimination against both blacks and whites. My point is that I think this book is a miracle because a talented author was able to capture the reader's attention and make them really think about their beliefs at the same time.

xSLICKxWILLYx said...

I find this blog to be very sarcastic. tools.

thebirdsandthebees10 said...

The wonders of this book are still unwinding in my life. Thanks to this book I forgave my grandma for beating me, and decided to live my life in solitude practicing the beliefs of this book.