Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thriller!

The book woke me up in first hour yesterday! I was half a sleep, then the book really began. i became saucer-eyed as I read how they snuck up to the house, crawling under the fence, then creeping slowing towards the broken shutter making one hundred percent sure to not step on a single leaf. Then they hoisted dill to a height that could observe what kind of evil plots the Radleys were up to, but nothing could be seen. So, in an extreme act of bravery they inched closer to that terrifying house of horror, only to find Mr. Radley outside. They sprinted hastily, to get back to the safety of their own house when BOOM! Mr. Radleys shotgun echoed throughout the night air. This is a story that i wish I could write a book about. I wish they would have spotted Mr. Radley though...

1 comment:

KungPow-Kapowski said...

While I don't know that I would personally label it is a "Thriller" yet, I will say that this is a good book so far! I agree with you on Mr. Radley. I want to see him and see how he reacts to the kids. I'm kind of scared of him and he's not even real!!!