Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bob Ewell

Something about that man just troubles me. How can a man who had no pride to begin with get so mad about the events that happened at the trial. It seems that he tries harder getting back at the people in the trial rather than fixing his story. He first sneaks into Judge Taylor's house to ransack the place, but he doesn't end up doing it. Then he harasses Tom's wife just to get that stopped by Mr. Link Deas. Finally he goes after two children with a kitchen knife. Not one of those butter knifes, one of those knifes that skips the butter and cuts right through the cow! I do not see how a man could stoop to that level of hatred and desperation. I do not know the standard of his living or the pain he must go through, but I am sure I wouldn't turn to butchering little kids on Halloween. If he only had a hockey mask he could be just like Jason. If anyone has anything to say about his situation or what happened let me know.

No comments: