Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo


Maybe I'm the only one with this problem but all the characters are starting to run into one another for me. There are too many to keep up with! Don't get me wrong, I love the way each one is different (Lee did an excellent job in creating diverse characters) but I've always been horrible with names.......I'm getting a little lost.......Anyone having this problem?
P.S- To explain the picture- Have you ever played the video game Banjo-Kazooie? Well, this is the little guy is in the game, his name is "Mumbo Jumbo" which is the title of my post! ;)

7 comments:

Authority Figure said...

honestly...what was the point of this post?

Time Avenged said...

Yes i, too, am having trouble with a similar problem. Radleys. "Mr. Radley" and "Boo Radley" keep sounding like two different people, and i can't remember if they are. (Is Mr. Radley Boo Radley's father? Or are they the same person?)

Authority Figure said...

Mr. Radley is Nathan Radley andf Boo Radley is Arthur radley, the son.

BabySpice said...

I am stuggling with this too. The neighbors confuse me and all thoes guys from the mob. For example, i already forgot whose house burnt down (Maudie or Stephanie) and who takes car of Dill in the summer. The Radley's also confuse me but I understand a little better now, after authority figure's post :) Who were the guys in the mob and did they really want to hurt Atticus?

thebirdsandthebees10 said...

I don't have that problem.

KungPow-Kapowski said...

Time avdnged and babyspice: I have had the same problems as you. I just now got the radleys straight and I still get really confused on all of the neighbours. Like Mr. Avery and all of those people...confusing! I believe this was a very helpful and relevant post.

thebirdsandthebees10 said...

What sort of creature is that?